- БрендUnion Kehlibar
- Страна производителБългария
- Входно напрежение220 V
- ConstructionStainless steel AISI 304
- Number of dosing heads1 or 2
- Productivity30 doses per dosing head/minute
- Air consumption20L per minute
- ControlCPU, microprocessor
- Installed power2100W (if hopper is with heating)
- Dosing rangeIn the range of 5-50ml
- Adjustment of the dose volumeYES.
- Hopper heatingOptional for some product types
- HopperDouble-layer hopper with water jacket with mixer for product tempering.
- IntegrationWith multichannel vertical packaging machines AM014
The dosing devices for liquids are independent devices, which are normally mounted to the packaging machines and work together with them. The main function of the dosing device is the separating of the product into predefined doses, which are set by the machine operator. The ready doses are then fed to the packaging machines.
Working method of the dosing devices for liquids:
The dosing devices for liquids are a variety of the volumetric
dosing devices, where the dosage is done via the help of a piston.
Generally, the dosing device consists of 3 main parts - intake
bunker, valve box and a piston. The process of dosing runs in the
1. Loading the piston with product
2. Dosing the loaded volume of product
This operation is mediated by the valve box (distributor), which switches from a mode for loading the piston to a mode for dosing the loaded volume of product. The volume of the dose can be regulated by changing the move of the piston.