- БрендUnion Kehlibar
- Страна производителБългария
- ConstructionStainless steel AISI 304
- ProductivityAbout 30L per minute
- Discharge level2700mm
- Height of the transporting flights75mm
- Working width of the belt315mm
- Distance between the transporting flights230mm
- Dimensions (LxWxH) in mm3320*1100*3130
- Weight250kg (200+50)
- Level regulator/product sensorYES
- Power supply380V
- Installed power750W
- Suitable productsBulk, dust-free, granular products with regular and irregular shape. Especially suitable for brittle products.
- Intake bunker capacity150L
The conveyors are independent machines, which are an important part of every packaging installation. Their main function is related to the transportation of product towards the intake bunker of the dosing device and the maintenance of a fixed level of the product.
Brief description for the conveyors with a modular belt:
This type of conveyors is used for the transportation of dust-free and fragile products, such as chips, snacks, pellets, nuts, biscuits, sweets, mini-croissants, mini-waffles, etc... These elevators are also very appropriate for work with sticky or frozen products, such as dried fruit, frozen vegetables and fruit, jellies, blanched fries, etc.
The product is loaded to the intake bunker of the conveyors, where via a belt or vibration is fed to the transporting flights of the modular belt, which move the product to the set working height. Depending on the customer's requirements and the specifics of the product, the belt is offered in a variety of dimensions and heights of the transporting flights. Unlike the PVC and PU belts, the modular PP belt is much more resistant to wearing-out and the effects of different oils. The elevators are manufactured from stainless steel and meet all the safety requirements for working with food products.